BEKO HLV-2000-LPD 2 Meter RF Power Amplifier
“Designed for Weak Signal, Tropo Scatter, Meteor Scatter, Digital, & Contest Operation!”
The BEKO HLV-2000-LPD employs advanced German-engineered, solid-state technology to deliver instant on, no compromise performance.
The HLV-2000-LPD is the ideal amplifier for contest, portable, EME & home station operation due to its small foot print and light weight. BEKO amplifiers are “the best of the best” VHF UHF & SHF high-power linear amplifiers available worldwide!
* This amplifier ia designed specifically for use with low RF output drive level SDR Transceivers like the popular FlexRadio Systems FLEX-6700 series. This amplifier includes a high linearity pre-driver operating at 48.0 VDC and user adjustable input attenuator to set low level RF drive for full RF output power.
* Instant on, no warmup is needed. Don’t miss the opening!
* No tuning required
* WSJT / FT8, Digital Mode at rated output
* New, super-fast, accidental-overdrive / spike protection up to 150W
* Built-in IMD indication
* Extremely High efficiency
* VSWR, overdrive and temperature protection
An integrated sequenced voltage to control external mast-mounted preamplifiers is provided. A built in Bias-T allows the preamp voltage to be injected onto the coaxial cable. For those preamplifiers that can’t be powered via the coax and require a separate VDC cable, the sequenced voltage is available via a back panel connection. As with all Beko Elektronik amplifiers, a front panel switch allows the user to select external preamp on/off function thus allowing the preamplifier to be switched in-line or off-line. See us for suitable mast-mounted preamplifiers. The HLV-2000-LPD provides a direct connection to the BEKO 2.5 kW mast-mounted preamplifier.
|Frequency range||144 – 148||MHz|
|RF output power||> 2,000||W||With +4 to +18 dBm drive|
|Output devices||NXP BLF188XR|
|1-dB Compression point||> 1050||W|
|Max. VSWR||2.0:1||>||Protective trip occurs|
|Dimensions (metric)||300 x 170 x 470 (WHD)||mm|
|Dimensions (US)||11.8 x 6.69 x 18 5 (WHD)||in|
|Voltage requirements||180-260 Vac, 50/60 Hz||For rated power|
|Voltage requirements||100-130 Vac, 50/60 Hz||For half rated power|
|Operating environment||0 – 40||Deg. C|