BEKO HLV-1470-LPD 70 cm RF Power Amplifier (low power drive)
“Designed for Weak Signal, Tropo Scatter, Meteor Scatter, Digital, & Contest Operation!”
The BEKO HLV-1470-LPD employs advanced German-engineered, solid-state technology to deliver instant on, no compromise performance.
The HLV-1470-LPD is the ideal amplifier for contest, portable, EME & home station operation due to its small foot print and light weight. BEKO amplifiers are “the best of the best” VHF UHF & SHF high-power linear amplifiers available worldwide!
* This amplifier is designed specifically for use with low RF output drive level SDR transceivers. This amplifier includes a high linearity, 37 dB gain driver stage operating at 48.0 VDC and user adjustable input attenuator to set low level RF drive from 0 to 10 dBm for full RF output power.
* Instant on, no warmup is needed. Don’t miss the opening!
* No tuning required
* WSJT / FT8, Digital Mode at rated output
* New, super-fast, accidental-overdrive / spike protection up to 150W
* Built-in IMD indication
* Extremely High efficiency
* VSWR, overdrive and temperature protection
An integrated sequenced voltage to control external mast-mounted preamplifiers is provided. A built in Bias-T allows the preamp voltage to be injected onto the coaxial cable. For those preamplifiers that can’t be powered via the coax and require a separate DC cable, the sequenced voltage is available via a back panel connection. As with all BEKO Elektronik amplifiers, a front panel switch allows the user to select external preamp on/off function thus allowing the preamplifier to be switched in-line or off-line. See us for suitable mast-mounted preamplifiers. The HLV-1470LPD provides a direct connection to the HPP-432 mast-mounted preamplifier. Note: Antenna systems that have a DC short at the feedpoint require an external DC block at the antenna or the separate DC cable from the amplifier to power the preamplifier.
|RF output power||>1,470||W||With +4 to +18 dBm drive (1,400 W FM)|
|Output devices||NXP BLF188XR|
|1-dB Compression point||> 1,380||W|
|Max. VSWR||1.5:1||>||Protective trip occurs|
|Dimensions (metric)||300 x 170 x 470 (WHD)||mm|
|Dimensions (US)||11.8 x 6.69 x 18 5 (WHD)||in|
|Voltage requirements||180-260 Vac, 50/60 Hz||For rated power|
|Voltage requirements||100-130 Vac, 50/60 Hz||For half rated power|
|Operating environment||-10 to +30||Deg. C|